founded in 1990, American leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- advanced unidirectional suspension system.
- double-needle quilting combined with single-needle top-stitch with thick thread.
- contrasting stitch detail available in different thread colors.
- available with high or low legs.
- aluminum legs available in black, bronze, or a polished finish.
- available in a wide range of fabrics and leathers.
please contact us for more information.