founded in 1990, American leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- advanced unidirectional suspension system.
- choice of decorative stitch detail – blanket, cross, single-needle, double-needle, or zig-zag.
- loose back and seat cushions.
- available in a wide range of fabrics and leathers.
- aluminum legs available in chrome, black, bronze or polished finish.
please contact us for more information.