founded in 1990, american leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- gently sloping arms offer relaxed refinement in any configuration.
- choose from un-tufted or tufted seat and back cushions to change the look of your sectional.
- available with high or low legs.
- high legs available in metal or wood.
- available in leather and fabric.
please contact us for more information.