founded in 1990, American leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- offered in a choice of either studio or grand seat depths.
- advanced unidirectional suspension system.
- premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions with memory foam inserts encased in down.
- premium down-filled back cushions.
- lose back and seat cushions.
- available in a wide range of fabrics and leathers.
please contact us for more information.