founded in 1990, american leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a large variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- it has a full 80″ of sleeping space, averaging 8″ more than traditional sleepers.
- sleep soundly on a 4″ plush, high-density premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking.
- the Comfort Sleeper® disassembles to fit through any narrow hall and doorway.
- legs can be customized in wood or metal.
- available in leather and fabric.
please contact us for more information.