founded in 1990, American leather is committed to producing quality products while ensuring environmentally friendly manufacturing operations. this commitment begins at the very foundation of their custom-made furniture. each frame is constructed from wood harvested from sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little waste as possible. any scrap that remains is recycled or re-purposed.
- a large variety of sizes and configurations to choose from.
- easily changeable configuration by moving around the fully-finished modular sections.
- advanced unidirectional suspension system.
- offered in two depth options.
- available in a wide range of fabrics and leathers.
please contact us for more information.